l Twin tester--Regular Rockwell & Rockwell Superficial hardness for metal and plastic material.
l Horizontal Protrudent Indenter Design, suitable also for internal and external testing.
l Testing on Surfaces difficult to reach. Testing internal surface of rings and tubes with diameters over 23mm.
l Modern design with Titanium metallic Silver finish
l Provided with many features such as high measuring precision, wide measuring range with 30 Rockwell scales.
l The tester is suitable for testing of carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non ferrous metal.
l Automatic load cycle. The loading, dwell, unloading process of the main test force are controlled exactly to meet standard.
l Measuring results digitally displaying and can be printed, or transmitted to external computer automatically by USB or RS-232 data output port.
l Test value can be transformed to the value of HB, HV, HK and σb value.
l The tester meeting all the following standard such as ISO 6508-2, ASTM E18.
· Total test force：147.1N(15kgf), 294.3N(30kgf), 441.3N(45kgf),
588.4N (60kgf), 980.7N (100kgf), 1471N (150kgf)
· Scales：HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X,
HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y, HR45Y
HRA，HRB，HRC，HRD，HRE，HRF, HRG，HRH，HRK，HRL，HRM，HRP, HRR，
· Load dwell duration： 2～50s, can be set and stored
· Resolution ：0.1HR
· Display：High definition backlight LCD
· Operation：Menu selectable, Membrane keypad
· Upper/lower limits setting & alarming
· Data statistics： Avg., Max., Min., S, R available
· Curved surface correcting automatically
· Memory: Max 400 items of test results stored automatically
· Data output： RS-232 to micro printer, USB port to external PC
· Testing space：260mm in vertical, 150mm in horizontal
· Dimensions： 710mm×210mm×830mm
· Power supply：AC, 220V/110V, 50～60Hz, 4A
- Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester serves to measure hardness values of hard alloy, carburized steel, quenched steels, hard cast iron, soft copper, aluminum alloy, copper alloy and malleable irons.
Standard hardness block for A scale
Standard hardness block for B scale
Standard hardness block for C scale
Standard hardness block for 30N scale
Standard hardness block for 30T scale
ball indenter (1/16″)
120°cone diamond indenter
Mounting screws for indenter
“V ”shape anvil
Power supply wire
Screwdriver for indenter mounting
Short diamond indenter
Chisel diamond indenter
Slender diamond indenter
1/8″ball indenter and spare steel ball
1/4″ball indenter and spare steel ball
1/2″ball indenter and spare steel ball
Standard hardness block for other scales