Dual Technology Features Automatic Selection of Magnetic Induction or Eddy Current Measurement Techniques
1. Non-magnetic coatings(e.g. paint, zinc) on steel
2. Insulating coatings(e.g. paint)on no-ferrous metals
3. No-ferrous metals coatings on insulating substrates
4. Menu operation system
5. Two measuring mode: CONTINUE and SINGLE mode
6. Two working Mode: DIRECT and GROUP mode
7. Statistic Display: AVG, MAX, MIN, NO., S.DEV
8. One point calibrating, two points calibrating and basic calibrating easily
9. Memory for 400 readings(80 DIRECT and 320 GROUP readings)
10. Delete single readings and all group readings easily
11. High alarm and Low alarm for all working mode
12. Low battery, error indication
13. USB interface for PC software(windows 98/2000/xp/vista)
Eddy current principle
Guaranteed tolerance (of reading)
Low range Precision
Minimum curvature radius
Diameter of Minimum area
Basic critical thickness
113.5mm x 54mm x 27mm
Electroplating industry (including the chemical plating, hot immersion plating, brush plating) : Checking the thickness of electroplating layer.
Spray-painting and plastic-painting industry:
checking the thickness of the painting layer.
Aluminum processing industry: check the thickness of oxidation layer on aluminum profile material anode.
Pipeline industry: checking the thickness of rot proof layer of pipe.
Car manufacture industry: checking the primer and outer lacquer of the cars.
Steel construction and color steel plate industry: checking the thickness of lacquer.
Two ＾AAA￣ batteries,
gift box with carrying case.
- calibration foil